Andrew Decker has represented clients in over 15 counties across the state. He has conducted trials as a defense attorney in cases as simple as a traffic violation through complex first-degree felonies. He has a deep passion for the art of criminal defense and compassion for his clients.
As a former United Methodist pastor, Mr. Decker comes to criminal defense with an ability to relate to people, to convey the message of his client’s case in compelling ways, and a passion for the work. His ability to speak well before a jury has garnered admiration and respect from his peers.
Mr. Decker co-hosts a podcast on criminal defense. The podcast can be found at www.texascrimdefense.com and various podcast platforms. He also serves as a mentor with the Future Indigent Defense Lawyers and the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Texas, 2014
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Texas A&M University School of Law , Fort Worth, Texas
- J.D. – 2014
- Perkins School of Theology at SMU
- Southwestern University
- B.A. – 1994
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas Bar College
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Parker County Bar Association